We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali Trip

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lucknow
Manali Trip

I am planning to visit manali in the OCT ,suggest How to make our tour beautiful and comfortable , Loaction to be covered , duration will be for 2-3 days.

Jalandhar, Punjab...
reviews: 38
1. Re: Manali Trip

Hello Pratap

I will be visitng manali in october as well

i am very exited to go though i have been there 6 times earlier now going after 5 years .

Please make sure u plan as

1 day visit to rohtang pass

next day visit solang valler ,hadimba temple(must) vashist hot water

if time permits take the 3rd route to naggar and surroundings.

If u can give me ur room rent budget i can suggest you some good hotels though i am looking for myself as well.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for Manali
reviews: 26
2. Re: Manali Trip

Hi, this is what i recommend:

Day-1: Local half day sight seeing of Manu & Hadimba Temple and monastery . evening free at Mall Road or at one of the cafes in old manali

* Day-2: Trip to Rohtang Pass/snow point to see snow and back in private Alto. In Rohtang Pass you can enjoy skiing, snow scooter, zorbing, etc

* Day-3: Half day trip to Naggar or Vashisht or Solang Valley in Private Alto car.

* Day-4: explore half day to either Jana or Jogini falls

Thanks

jai1230
reviews: 1
3. Re: Manali Trip

pratap for the best tour covering all manali and surrounding the best place would be naggar which is located at the altitude of 1760 mtr. from mean sea level .and try to make it for three night four days for the best manali tour

4. Re: Manali Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, July 17, 2013