We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather of manali in april???

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bangalore
weather of manali in april???

hello,

i am planning to visit Kullu and manali in april....

pls tell me what is the expected weather condtion in april..

1. Re: weather of manali in april???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 pm, February 21, 2006
delhi
2. Re: weather of manali in april???

In April, it's like you want to hold on to your quilt for that extra minute but also do not want to miss the bliss of bathing under the morning sun.

Take some heavy woollens if you wish to hit the woods. Otherwise, a sweater or a jacket should suffice. But then it's difficult to judge the everchanging weather conditions. So it's better to be prepared.

Rest, i must say you have chosen the perfect time of the year to hit the valley. The other is autumn.

Wishing you a trip of your lifetime.

Bangalore
3. Re: weather of manali in april???

Hi,

I am visiting Manali next week( March 22nd).

Please advice on local weather conditions.

Do you suggest i carry heavy woolen clothing.

Regards

MLS

India
reviews: 3
4. Re: weather of manali in april???

Not heavy but woolen should be packed.

At present MANALI is fine and sunny but you never know...weather in mountains change very quickly.

Do pack woolen,sun cream and sun lotion,sun goggles,sun hat also but woolen is MUST !

India
5. Re: weather of manali in april???

Right now when I am typing these words-heavy snowfall is going on at higher reaches. So,do not try to stay too much on ROHTANG PASS. Do not...this could be fatal...

Weather is fine with cool air and little bit drizzling..good for love but bad for outdoor !!

6. Re: weather of manali in april???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:24 am, September 27, 2006
India
7. Re: weather of manali in april???

Still weather is fine but snowfall is happening at hights.

Comr to MANALI- it is worth a visit and do not forget to explore it's remote areas. Otherwise you will find MANALI a city of hotels.

If you find rates and quotes on internet bit high [ usualy they are ] find websites of hotels and communicate directly. You may get lot of money saving !!

Mumbai
8. Re: weather of manali in april???

Dear Him adventurer,

it seems you travel to manli often.

It would be very thankful of you if you suggest me the name of the hotels and their web site's, i want to see if I can follow your suggestions and get some deal from these hotels. I am planning to travel with my family to manali in July.

comilla
9. Re: weather of manali in april???

hello..

im planning to visit manali in april 2008. shall i get to see snow in or near manali during that time...?

thaks,

theea

pune
10. Re: weather of manali in april???

hi...im planning a visit to manali this Jan end....how would be the climate?...is it OK to visit in this season....also want to know if rohtang pass would be open for visits....cheers,Jayesh