We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saraswati River -Holy Pushkaras: May-June 2012

Which Gujarat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Visakhapatnam
Saraswati River -Holy Pushkaras: May-June 2012

Does the Holy Saraswati flow through Siddhapur in Gujarat? What are dates of holy 12-day Pushkar?

We are 25 senior citizens wanting to take holy dip in Saraswati at Siddhapur on an economy budget and a little more of expense does not matter. Accommodation can be fairly comfortable.

We are from Visakhapatnam on the east coast of Andhra Pradesh and we want to know the health precautions to be taken as regards climate. We take vegetarian food. Please notify the information to:

kkmurty.sbi@gmail.com

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 30
1. Re: Saraswati River -Holy Pushkaras: May-June 2012

Murty saab,

I think you are talking about May June 2013 and not 2012.

May and June would be too hot to travel.

Do no know about Saraswati flowing in Sidhdhapur. But I googled Sidhpur and it gave a very interesting result.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidhpur

www.google.co.in/search…

It is famous for palace like mansions of last century.

Sanjiv

Vishakapatnam
2. Re: Saraswati River -Holy Pushkaras: May-June 2012

hey i would to find out that does river saraswathi flows through Sidhipur .. we are looking for a package of 4 to 5 days to cover pushkar of saraswathi river . we are from Andhra pradesh . if u have any packages please let me know about the different plans

3. Re: Saraswati River -Holy Pushkaras: May-June 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 07, 2014