A true smile to all of you!!
First and foremost, TripAdvisor can now be nominated for a Nobel Prize.. as it has finally lured me to shake my record breaking laziness and be a part of this outgoing team.
Now coming to the point, this is surely for my personal favor... here you go:
We (Me and my wife) are planning to LIVE our 6 months anniversary in Goa, this July.
After spending hours on the internet (mostly on this site) and traversing various links which all were suggested by The Google, Alila Diwa is the place we have finally finalized. Cozy rooms, In budget; do share in case there are any specific cons. The only thing that is annoying me is that none of the website is providing me a full-fledged package (Flight+Hotel+Sightseeing) with Alila Diwa. Morons!
Anyways, 23rd July - 28th July is the lucky week chosen for the gala event. And since it would be a watery season in July, we are not expecting any beaches, water sports and travelers out there. And Yes, we'll miss it.
Now to move on ... please share your knowledge and show some typing skills on the following:
1. Will there be any "clean" beach for a walk or so? Or watching a romantic sunset?
2. The don't miss places of Goa (Obviously during July)
3. Night Clubs / Discotheques
4. How safe is it during night hours to roam around in Goa?
5. Places to eat out (Indian + Vegetarian only)
6. Are there any car rental services available in Goa? Any comments on their charges?
7. Medical facilities near Alila or otherwise in Goa? (Pray that we don’t need them)
Now there is a "little" twist in the tale. We are 3 (my wife is 19 weeks pregnant and "the little one" is planned to be released in November this year). Thus since this would be our last trip before his/her premier, I expect your sincere help to plan a best of Goa. Not to mention, we will treat this trip as a relaxing one but wont accept in confusing this as "A Trip to Alila Diwa" than "A Trip to GOA".