We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Donni
reviews: 14
Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

We've just returned from our 1st and want to go back.

I've already booked all of this years holidays so it'll have to be 2015.

Is the weather generally ok at the end of March, beginning of April?

The weather over Christmas was perfect for me.

Srinagar, India
reviews: 10
1. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

It will be more hot and humid...it is fine but please book an ac hotel and make sure to drink lot to keep yourself hydrated...pack your clothes and other things while keeping weather in wind...mornings and evenings will be great..but you may need to stay in the hotel room during afternoon

Everything will be still open...shacks, hotels, restaurants, day trip programs etc...

One good thing is that you will find hotel rate in april cheap when compared to december

Edited: 1:25 pm, January 14, 2014
Leicester
reviews: 12
2. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

We have been for the last 2 years late March/April and have been fine we don't do much in the daytime and generally spend time around the beach area during the day as there's usually a decent breeze there are still a good number of tourists about on the beach and at the shacks although the restaurants did sometimes seem quiet in the evening but then there are so many of them. We will be back again this March 25th for a month at the Santana beach and can't wait.

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 45
3. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

Hi

We have been at the beginning of April three times and yes it's very hot but as long as we have air con at night it's been fine.

We love this time of year as the restaurants and shacks are quieter but everything's open and still loads of other people.

Can't wait for 5th April to go back .

Mandy

St Helens, United...
reviews: 7
4. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

We have been going in March for the last 10yrs out of 14yrs for 3 r 4 weeks at a time and will be there 7th

March and never had a problem Yes is Hot gets Humid but you will be O.K & we have never seen Any

rain since we have been going Touch Wood

Staines, United...
reviews: 72
5. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

We love March .It does get a bit humid but it's quieter and the shack owners are glad of the late custom. Things are a lot more laid back than earlier in the season. Plus you can grab some bargains if you want to buy trinkets etc.in the 14 or so years we have been going only ever had the odd short shower , 10 minutes max and rarely.

lancashire
reviews: 19
6. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

we loved it in march ,after two months of chaos it all calms down ,and it is very humid ideal for losing those extra pounds put on sorry forget to say we usually go for three months .

sheffield
reviews: 3
7. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

I've been December, Jan/Feb and April. To be honest if you enjoy the heat December (this year) and April are often hotter than Jan/Feb which is more high season.

Wirral U.K.
reviews: 27
8. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

It really depends on the individual. As I have got older I tolerate the heat less and humidity can really get me down.

March can go either way. It can remain reasonable but then all of a sudden the humidity can hit and it can get really uncomfortable. I was there one year and Alex from dreamers shack was complaining big time.

Our friend who was there lapped it up and was able to lay out all day no problem.

We all have different levels at which it becomes too much.

Personally the last few times i have been March midday onwards has been not nice.

Aircon a must at night or sleep nigh on impossible.

Jersey UK
reviews: 17
9. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

If you can stand the heat?? March will be fine,

We went March/April time for years.. Until we tried, November, January, & Feb,

Find these months suit us better, less humid..

Mims

Norwich, United...
reviews: 6
10. Re: Want to go back - is late March ok weatherwise?

We are travelling to the santana beach on April 5th it will be our first time to goa do you have any clues on the rooms we would like a garden facing balcony in a quiet position

Get answers to your questions about Candolim