We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Retford, United...
reviews: 33
how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

we're back to Candolim in Feb next year and looking to do our own transfers. Any idea how much I should be paying for a taxi from Airport to Candolim?

Bristol, United...
21. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

Paid 800 rupees from the airport and 900 rupees to the airport you must negotiate with drivers

Lowestoft
reviews: 14
22. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

Hi. Taxi from Dabolim - Candolim between 750- 1000 rps depending on time of day. No need to negotiate go to the booth just before you go out of airport on the left. tell them where you want to go, pay, get ticket then go to Taxi BUT be warned all taxi drivers that run from airport may be slightly more crazy the normal getting there & back for another fare

Castlederg
reviews: 8
23. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

When we arived in feb. I waz sittin outside airport on my case havin a much needed smoke and changing my brain 2 GOA mode. It waz like 1am an we was 2 meet friends in candolim. A hundred taxi sir calls. 1 guy waz persistant, I said I'm avin a smoke then I'm gona decide wot my nxt move is. He waited paitentley while I smoked. I asked if he could ring my friends on there indian no?, no problem, my friends told him directions, he was a good carefull driver new car asked 4 950rps gave him 1000. On our return we got a taxi from prtashants halfway house (calangute) prashant aranged 4 us 1000rps. So I guess the awnser is 1000 rps.

Retford, United...
24. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

thank you everyone, expected the reply to be about 1000 so that was comforting. a lot less than the £45 private transfer quoted by my ticket agent who booked my flights. we land at 1.30pm so hopefully being middle of the day it'll be near 1000. Candolim is waiting...... can't wait to get back on the beach for some stress free time.

Retford, United...
25. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

thank you everyone, expected the reply to be about 1000 so that was comforting. a lot less than the £45 private transfer quoted by my ticket agent who booked my flights. we land at 1.30pm so hopefully being middle of the day it'll be near 1000. Candolim is waiting...... can't wait to get back on the beach for some stress free time.

Candolim, India
26. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

Stick to 1200 Maximum... average 900 to 1200

Mumbai (Bombay...
27. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

Rs 945 pre paid

Rs 800-900 taxi guys waiting outside.

28. Re: how much for a taxi from the airport to Candolim?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Candolim