We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

online check in

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, England...
online check in

Just tried to check in online with Qatar, fly Sunday morning, but the damn system won't let me do it!!!! All goes well till I put my grand daughters date of birth in, and it comes up not valid date of birth. She's on the booking as an adult but she's only 8, did phone them couple of weeks ago because had same problem doing the API. Proper peed off. Will I be able to do it over the phone tomorrow anybody know?? Can't find anywhere open tonight to ring!

Manchester, UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: online check in

Not flown with Qatar for a while but I didn't think you could check in until around 36 hours before departure.

Edited: 6:48 pm, March 15, 2013
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 3
2. Re: online check in

I have also never has to put in a date of birth just went into check-in, 36 hours before, you should be able to sort it out on the phone tomorrow, good luck and have a lovely holiday:-)) Gel

Derby
reviews: 9
3. Re: online check in

I am in Goa now having flown out with Qatar.The be honest although your through into departures much quicker theres no hard fast rule you need to check in online at all.The flight i took from Heathrow was only about half full and one of the Qatar attendants said i didnt need to bother on the way back.

Sheffield, England...
4. Re: online check in

checked my parents in fine just the grand daughter, you have to fill passport details in before it will let you check in (API) Always checked in online before never a problem, just like to be sure of keeping the seats I've already allocated. The flights look full pretty full when it showed the seat plan last night. Going from Manchester, always full. Did Heathrow last march and that flight was practically empty. Oh well phone call it is !!

5. Re: online check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Candolim