We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air india , goa lare April

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
reviews: 5
air india , goa lare April

Hi all

a few questions I have just booked 2 weeks in candolim from the 20th April with Air India changing at mumbai . Do you have to check in twice ? What is air india like ? we have always travelled with thomas cook and never in april what do people think?

Many thanks Alessa

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 5
11. Re: air india , goa lare April

Help!!!!

Ive booked a flight with Air india on line ,traveling the 19th April when my husband checked his account they had taken 2 payments of £985 I have phoned emailed and been reassued via e-commerce they would refund the money in 2-3 working days that was last Friday. has anyone got a contact number ? can I cancel the original flight? additionally Ive had a letter from a GP surgery in Llanelli stating they have recieved my e-ticket and they have contacted air india several times to no avail

many thanks a very frustrated Alessa and an even more frustrated OH

dewsburyYorkshire
reviews: 34
12. Re: air india , goa lare April

??? does this mean you booked twice....

Sheffield U.K
reviews: 10
13. Re: air india , goa lare April

Hi

I have just tried to get on their web page (to check prices) but they are all down.

Vantaa, Finland
reviews: 21
14. Re: air india , goa lare April

you will get your cash back, its only slow. We cancelled by Moms ticket 2 years back and it took 30+ days for the refund

15. Re: air india , goa lare April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Candolim