We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

escape lounge

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
escape lounge

what do you actually get in the lounge reads like a free butty brews and booze is it worth the £17.50

midlands
1. Re: escape lounge

pour your own wine spirits beer.

a few snacks, cakes, nibbles, cheese and biscuits etc

i would say its worth the money considering what they charge for drinks in the airport bars.

WALES,UK
reviews: 11
2. Re: escape lounge

No not unless your a big drinker before flights

or prefer peace and quiet.

You could have a full breakfast and 2 pints for

the same cost.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 22
3. Re: escape lounge

We used it in november before a 9.15 am flight. As said, pur your own drinks, juices, toast, cereals, tea ,coffee, newspapers. It was also very busy when we were there. Tried it once, but won't be using it again when we fly on 26th.

Edited: 1:52 am, February 07, 2013
Wakefield, United...
reviews: 26
4. Re: escape lounge

Personally don't think it's worth it. Tried it once and we were delayed 9.5 hours going to the Caribbean. Couldn't use it till 3 hours before the flight which caused a few problems as no one knew when the flight was going as the plane was having repairs. Lol

Wakefield, United...
reviews: 19
5. Re: escape lounge

I thought it was ok as it was my other halfs birthday so we paid extra for smoked salmon and a glass of fizz...it was very chilled out but I had a bad case of FOMO ( fear of missing out ) as I like to people watch and browse the shops so not sure if I would do it again

Grimsby, England
reviews: 15
6. Re: escape lounge

We did it last year and have booked the No 1 lounge for our flight next month at Gatwick. We thought it was well worth it. Quiet, as many drinks and as much food/snacks as you want, very chilled. We like to get out of the hustle and bustle with comfy seats. Go for it, if you don't think its worth it then you'll know not to do it again.

Kingston upon Thames
reviews: 2
7. Re: escape lounge

Hi Webbow, we are talking about booking the No 1 Lounge at LGW for our trip next month. A few free drinks sounds great, are the food and snacks ok, finally what did you pay?

Runcorn, United...
reviews: 9
8. Re: escape lounge

we have used the Escape lounge at Manchester several times and have always enjoyed it,you have more comfort,it's more relaxing and as for food and drink we usualy have several beers,a few gin and tonics ( we stay sober but happy ).Last time we had soup,a panini and snacks/cakes ect,.As a beer is around £4 and a pnini was just under £7 if think it was well worth £17.50.

I have known people to take a few cans of soft drinks from the lounge to drink on the plane (£1 each on plane),not that we would do such a thing!!!

Give it a try its a great start tou your holiday.

SAINTHELENS
reviews: 5
9. Re: escape lounge

It depends which airport we have used Manchester and wasnt impressed just a box room with snacks and drinks ! But used one at Heathrow (not sure which terminal) and was well worth the money as it was on 3 floors had great views of the airport and had computers for the kids!

Rye, United Kingdom
reviews: 14
10. Re: escape lounge

Before the smoking ban we used them every holiday, somewhere nice to chill have a fag and drink. But after the smoking ban never used them again felt like we never got our moneys worth as we don't drink alcohol and times are hard now rather have a nice meal out when on holiday

Get answers to your questions about Candolim