We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cupar, United...
reviews: 32
Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Does anyone know how strict Qatar Air are with luggage weight limits and what are the charges if you are overweight with your luggage?

Beverley, United...
reviews: 63
1. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Think they are strict, you can get charges from their website, Billy, its not cheap though

dumfries scotland
reviews: 6
2. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

I've never had any problem with them. You do realise you get 22kg each?

Last time my wife son and I went we had 3 cases with us. 1 had 28kg, 1 had 21kg and 1 had 18kg. That put us 1kg over our limit 66kg but we never got charged.

I'd recommend to join there privilege club as I think that helped us aswell.

Rotherham, United...
reviews: 58
3. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

It's 23kg hold luggage and 7kg hand luggage. That's why they didn't charge you Craig. Get an extra 10kg if you have joined 'Privillage club' and have taken 2 return flights ( Goa from UK counts as 2 flights).

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 3
4. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Hi I think the excess luggage is something like $13 per Kg, i don't think thats to bad considering how much some airlines charge, its on there website if you wont to check.:-)) Gel

dewsburyYorkshire
reviews: 36
5. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Luggage allowance is30K combined, i wouldhave thought that would be ample allowance, without going over, We go for 10wks and never have taken the full allowance. Thay are very strict abou tbeing over weight....(((

north wales
6. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

A friend of ours came with them a couple of weeks ago, they were pretty strict on weight, and also they were told they could only take 1 peice of hand luggage into the cabin, they had to put their computer and handbag inside the hand baggage.....

Rotherham, United...
reviews: 58
7. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Hi Thornhill lass , haven't you joined Qatar Privilage Club? you must have qualified for the extra 10Kg each by now ? Although I must agree I can manage with half the allowance but the OH needs double. This year we are on Finnair , their normal allowance is the same as Qatar but for some reason they have given us 2 pieces each (46Kg). No doubt the misses will try and make the most of this with bring stuff back.

dewsburyYorkshire
8. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Yes Yorkie,we have extra 10kil-- which ihave filled ONE holdall with choccies ,clothes and things for kiddies, just love going round giving out on Xmas Day, the look on there faces says everything. Our two G lightweght cases are a godsend they only weigh 18 & 19kil each, and are full to top!...((

London, United...
reviews: 38
9. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Tried to buy excess baggage on web site and would not let me, was told to negotiate at check in

dewsburyYorkshire
10. Re: Qatar Airlines Weight Limits.

Mary b--you are allowed besides hand luggage to t ake lap.top camera or walking aids. where doyou get that info....)) Janetg look on manage my booking,i thinkyou have to ring Qatar office. Haventyou got enough with 30kil each?? ..are utaking TV!

Get answers to your questions about Candolim