We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for guest house in Candolim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
Looking for guest house in Candolim

Can anyone recommend a guest house

We will be looking for somewhere for 1000 rupees a night if poss

Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 44
1. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

friends stay at Ave Maria Candolim they do it independantly booking from year to year- tried to find a website but was unable to

We have stayed at the Whitehouse for 4 years - at the end of Holiday Street just across from the Goan Heritage tel goa 2276398. otherwise check out the rough guide etc, depends when you are going but if its peak you may not be able to get anywhere suitable unless booked.

Good luck

surrey
2. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

Thanks

Where exactly is the Whitehouse can you give me an idea where about off the Candolim road. Do you have the rates, we are hoping to go mid November for about a month

Ta

Destination Expert
for Goa
3. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

ginlizzy - love the name!! The Whitehouse is on the same road as Au Reverie, Golden Eye and Goan Heritage it is called Holiday Street and is 2 minutes from the beach rates depend on length of stay and as we stayed there for over 4 years would be unfair of me to say what we paid as it will probably be more for a new stayer, I do think 1000 ruppees will cover you but you will need to book soon as they are very popular.

Tell them Lyn and Colin gave you details and speak to Deena, Laura, Alex or Jochim.

Holiday Street is the street on the main Candolim to Calungute stretch almost opposite Day tripper. On your way to Calungute before you get to the St Anthonys chapel it is left - there is now quite a large sign stating it is holiday street and listing the businesses down there/

Good luck keep us informed.

On the same street is Maggies restaurant/guest house have not stayed there but know people who have and have watched Simon build the business up from a little shack restaraunt to a bigger and bigger restaurant and last year he built on guest rooms, which I understand are very very nice and around your price range.

Good luck

Destination Expert
for Goa
4. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

check out this website a little out of date but one of the places I have mentioned must be on there http://www.johnthemap.co.uk/pages/index.html

Destination Expert
for Goa
5. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

Sorry just checked the maps and holiday street has dissappeared between Candolim and Calungute but looking at the Candolim map it is the next major road on the left past Bobs Inn

surrey
6. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

goanluv thats great info thanks i know bobs inn very well do you know if whitehouse has an email address cheers again i will let you know how we get on

ta

Destination Expert
for Goa
7. Re: Looking for guest house in Candolim

our last stay there was2004/2005 and they had no internet access then suggest you ring them, bearing in mind the time difference. Good luck

Get answers to your questions about Candolim