We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candolim Hotels

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Candolim Hotels

I am about to book a trip to Goa with my boyfriend and my parents March this year.

I am looking at two hotels - the Victor Exotica and the Highland Beach. Has anyone stayed at these recently? I understand there is building work going on at Highland Beach - has anyone experienced this.

I like the sound of Candolim as it seems quite quiet and relaxed - but if we wanted a bit more nightlife, would we have to venture very far in the evenings?

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 45
1. Re: Candolim Hotels

Hi TravelKaz

I stayed at the Victor Exotica in November and was very satisfied with the hotel. It's the first time I've been to Goa so I've nothing to compare it to but from what I've read it's above average for a 3* in Goa. (Check out the review I posted when I came back).It's situated at the bottom end of Candolim in a fairly quiet location though there are several restaurants within close walking distance and it's only about 10 minutes walk to the beach. The Highland Beach is more central and very close to Beach Street which has lots of restaurants so it's probably better placed for the nightlife. We quite often walked up to beach street from the Victor, it only took about 20 minutes. I didn't find Candolim quiet on an evening but it depends what you want and you're probably younger than me. There are loads of really good restaurants to choose from. You can easily get a taxi to Baga if you want to try out some of the night clubs in the area though we didn't bother as we're always ready for bed by midnight! Hope this helps.

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations