We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I 95 restauraunt

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield england
I 95 restauraunt

Hi anybody know anything about this new restaurant the I 95 or eye 95

Sheffield England
reviews: 38
1. Re: I 95 restauraunt

Hi Sue have you got owt yet.

Love Rita x

surrey
2. Re: I 95 restauraunt

Jerseysue

We went there in December it is in Calangute opp side of main road to Holiday St its quite a walk from the main Rd though. You would be better taking a cab. The food was very nice but is very pricey for Goa but a lovely setting. The best we had as La Jardine down Holiday St expensive but lovely food. Hope this helps

lancashire
reviews: 8
3. Re: I 95 restauraunt

hiya jerseysue,

we went to I 95 in jan THE SETTING AND THE DECOR OF THIS PLACE IS VERY GOOD the presentation of the food superb the food very good little bit pricey but iff you want good food and settings this is what you pay for,

its just a short walk from moonshine restaurent or just at back of babuttes and the kamat hotel

we were luky we just got seated before a party of 12 people came in or we would have waited over an hr for the meals

would we go back yes

she

GOA
reviews: 1
4. Re: I 95 restauraunt

try fiesta , its alovely restaurant in baga, u will love everything abt it

Handforth, United...
5. Re: I 95 restauraunt

Don't know anything about I 95, but agree with GinLizzy that La Jardine is probably one of the best restaurants in the North.After Sevens is next best. Fiesta has gone down in our opinion after my family fell ill after eating ice cream.

6. Re: I 95 restauraunt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Candolim