We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somak Travel going to Dona Sylvia Goa

Which Goa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
reviews: 6
Somak Travel going to Dona Sylvia Goa

Hi, Can anybody help.

My mate and I are traveling to India next year with Somak travel. We are touring the first week(Delhi, Agra, Jaipur) before flying down to Goa and staying at the Dona Sylvia for a week. Although we had a fantastic two weeks in Africa with the same company we are curious to know if anybody has travelled with Somak when going to India.

Thanks in advance for any comments received

Fatbloke

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Goa, Scottish Highlands
reviews: 141
11. Re: Somak Travel going to Dona Sylvia Goa

Have travelled with Somak who were excellant. Not sure who they use now but we flew out with monarch and back via Mumbai with B.A. (due to the time of year)

p.s. Cavelossim is a great base to explore the delights of Goa and you must try some of the fantastic restaurants and shacks in the area

Essex
reviews: 6
12. Re: Somak Travel going to Dona Sylvia Goa

Thanks to everyone who has chipped in to answer my question. It is very much appreciated. Anybody else who wants to chip in is more than welcome. Cheers,

Pete

13. Re: Somak Travel going to Dona Sylvia Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:55 am, August 01, 2006
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations