We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm here and I love it !!!

Which Goa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 6
I'm here and I love it !!!

Morning TA's ...... I'm here and love it,

What an incredible place with the most lovely people, and the food OMG !!!

We spent the day on the beach yesterday, lovely people waited on us, ice cold kingfisher,

Comfy sunbeds, amazing red snapper for lunch,

Perfect !!

Last night we went to fishermans cove, oh my

We were in heaven, prawns, mutton rogan josh, tandoori chicken, sag aloo, Dahl, garlick naan divine !!!!

Absolutely in love with this place,

Dee :0) :0)

Mumbai
reviews: 166
1. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Hi !

Keep having Good Time.

Enjoy

CarLink

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 22
2. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Pleased you've having a great time Dee. Wish I was still there! Have a kingfisher for me!

Edited: 2:24 am, April 08, 2014
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 51
3. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

I've only just had breakfast and you've made me feel hungry Dee - I love red snapper, especially in garlic butter. Enjoy :-)

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
4. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Glad your having a great time.

Halesowen, United...
reviews: 24
5. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Pleased you are having a good time. Yes fishermans cove is amazing.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 5
6. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Dee really pleased you are enjoying your holiday, sounds like you have caught the Goan bug lol.:-)) Gel

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 4
7. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Try zicos its great

burnham on sea...
8. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

thats called the goan bug lol enjoy,

Leicester
reviews: 12
9. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Have a great time bet you will be looking for the next as soon as you get back try a couple of night in a beach hut either north or south bet you would love that too. Jennie

london
reviews: 6
10. Re: I'm here and I love it !!!

Ok TA's I'm currently sat on beach at Bonos shack Nx door to Alex ,,,,,, elections !!!!! Bono doesn't deem to care if you get my drift !!!

Just had the most amazing lunch, seriously when I think it can't any better !!! It does !!

Spent the night on an amazing houseboat it was such an unforgettable experience love love loved it,

Been to stone house, shivers, Alex, coconut to name a few, oh yes we have the Goan bug, going to check where to stay for Nx time when we leave the beach today,

We off to South tomorrow unfortunately our stay in the North has come to an end :0(

But looking forward to the joys of South Goa.

Cannot fault this place ........ Incredible lovely people, crazy prices, probably spent far too much but hey they work so hard and everyone we've met is so happy, trusting and lovely they deserve every bloody rupee !!!!

I will update from Csvelossim, sorry have to go now ice cold kingfisher calling me looool

Dee :0)