We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Besides flights, Wht would be the fastest way to reach goa from chennai.. I don't prefer train, Cz it takes an awful 20hrs or more... It have to be bus, Bt any better routes anyone?

goa
reviews: 56
1. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Well the bus is still going to take around 24 hours, there are no easy routes from to Chennai to Goa.

Tiruchirappalli...
reviews: 24
2. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

you have only flight as fastest way.

3. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:54 am, April 30, 2013
4. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Last time I went through this route, Chennai bangalore belgaum dodemargh mapsa by bus and it's 17 hours... Just that you have to change bus at 2 diff places, but worth it, saved at least 5 hours if you are taking train...

But my question here is, any better route than this?

5. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Last time I went through this route, Chennai bangalore belgaum dodemargh mapsa by bus and it's 17 hours... Just that you have to change bus at 2 diff places, but worth it, saved at least 5 hours if you are taking train...

But my question here is, any better route than this?

6. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, April 30, 2013
UK/Goa
reviews: 40
7. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

Is nelly one of your aliases? ?.

8. Re: Fastest way to get to Goa from chennai

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 02, 2014