We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
reviews: 12
How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

Hi

This is a question frequently asked .The link below is to a photo taken today 26th Nov 2011 with a list of fares available from the Calangute Area.

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Edited: 4:04 am, November 26, 2011
Vantaa, Finland
reviews: 21
11. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

And aircon cab is more anyway

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
reviews: 2
12. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

They are on the airport list as well but can't see that you will need A/C for the next couple of months

Found JG- Blr link for taxi fares.... …blogspot.in/2011/12/goa-pre-paid-taxi-rates…

Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 23
13. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

We've just come back from a cruise, stopping at Goa, and found the most wonderful taxi driver who took us all round Goa for about four hours and charged us $20 each (there were four of us), and even came into shops with us, when we wanted, to make sure we were ok. He speaks perfect English and has a great sense of humour. His name is Yatin Kamurlekar and his email address is yatinkam22@gmail.com

I took his details because, of all the drivers we had on our trip, he was by far the best!

Goa is beautiful - enjoy!

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
14. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

If I am understanding your post correctly you paid him 80 AUD or about 4271 INR for half a day

That taxi driver must be one very happy man, got paid over twice the day rate for half the work

The price list is for a taxi not per person

Edited: 11:29 pm, May 17, 2013
london
reviews: 4
15. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

Thought the Taxi fares were pretty much the same as last year. Great to see all the above people posting on here. Bruahy you made this forum great used to adore your posts and think most of us did and you are sorely missed. Hope youve had a good season and always still look out for you when we are in the back streets of Goa getting lost on our trusty moped.

LIVERPOOL
reviews: 37
16. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

I agree with welloutofit, that taxi driver must have retired now! Lol Then again if you were happy with the service that's all that matters.

england
reviews: 29
17. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

thay,were of a cruise,ship ,and were looked after which is the MANE thing lol,,so the driver made some good rupes,and thay were happy with what thay got,,,,everyone is HAPPY,,,its a lot diff if u are on holiday in GOA, and got to be TIGHT,or so them taxi guys say lol, lol,,,not just passing through,,lol,,,,20,,dollars each is nothing to them,on the ships,,as long as thay had a good time,,lol ,,,u want to see what there charged when thay come of the ships in kussadasi in turkey,, u know what i mean dont u yorki,lol

Edited: 7:46 am, May 18, 2013
Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 23
18. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

I think he was happy but, at $5 an hour to be chauffeured around Goa, we were absolutely thrilled and had a wonderful day thanks to him!

england
reviews: 29
19. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

thats good your happy,happy lol,,,its good to hear some.one that is,,bye

Liverpool, United...
20. Re: How Much Are The Taxi Fres To ! !! ! ! ! !

how much is a taxi to candolim from airport and will they take euros