We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap charter flight to Goa

Benaulim
Cheap charter flight to Goa

Has anyone managed to find any cheap flights direct into Goa yet?, or is it still too early'.

Im looking for a 2 week return december or january, for under £400, i still think they will come, just a little early yet.

Thx

London GB
1. Re: Cheap charter flight to Goa

I have been searching for cheap flights for my parents but with no luck, they want to go for Jan too. But I have been told that flights to Goa may not be as cheap as they once were. Mind you its still pretty early, but best be warned. I'm going independant again, it just seems to work out cheaper,

Anyway, I wish you luck and happy hunting :>)

Benaulim
2. Re: Cheap charter flight to Goa

Keep each other informed, if we find anything.

I dont think £400 is that cheap, i usualy hear of tourists paying around £300 to £350 this time of year, so i think something should come up.

Supply and demand.

London GB
3. Re: Cheap charter flight to Goa

if I find anything' I'll let you know

Wales
reviews: 7
4. Re: Cheap charter flight to Goa

Could you let me know too, I'm looking for flight in early November

Thanks

Malcolm

5. Re: Cheap charter flight to Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 29, 2009