We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

edinburgh
Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

Im flying into Delhi mid Feb for a holiday of 7 nights.Am wanting to see the main sights of Delhi,Agra and jaipur but not sure how many nights i should stay in each place?Any hotel suggestions would be appreceiated.There are two adults and our budget is around £100 a night.Thanks.

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 2
1. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

7 nights is quite a long time for only 3 cities.

Most people do 2 nights in Delhi, 1 night in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur.

You can stay longer in Delhi and Jaipur because they are big cities, but if I were you I would add beautiful and quiet Udaipur to the planning with 2 more nights.

I would do Delhi - Agra by train, then Delhi - Jaipur by train and Delhi - Udaipur by flight, but you can do it all by car without coming back to Delhi. There are many options that you can check on this forum.

Hotels in Delhi are very expensive, but you will find something with your budget. Do a search in this forum to see all the hotels that have been recommended.

I usually stay at cheaper places so I can´t really help you with that, sorry.

edinburgh
2. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

Thanks very much.Thats given me a few things to think about.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
reviews: 7
3. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

One option is this:

Day One - Relax a bit, Delhi to Agra in the evening

Day Two - Agra

Day Three - Agra to Fatehpur Sikri to Jaipur

Day Four - Jaipur

Day Five - Jaipur to Delhi

Day Six - Delhi sightseeing

Day Seven - Delhi sightseeing, fly out

4. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:35 am, April 29, 2008
delhi
5. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

Hello Zundap,

I hope, if u get more cheaper option n very good services u wouldn't mind travelling arrangements made in advance.

As,I had travelled to golden traingle through one of a travel agent who arrange good hotels n very good services in a very reasonable prices.

If u wish,u can ask from me' i will give u his Id , u can contact them direcly n feed back what u get?

Rgds

Thanks

mikemike 16

6. Re: Golden triangle,suggested itinery?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about National Capital...