We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

Which Chandigarh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria, Canada
hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

I would like to know how to get a safe car and driver to take 2 people from the airport to Shimla. what would the likely cost be and how long would it take.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
reviews: 7
1. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

You have not mentioned from which airport.

deepak

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
reviews: 16
2. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

Hi Paulcadbro,

If you are hiring a cab From Chandigarh to Shimla is total safe you hire cab for it. Its only 110km from Chandigarh to Shimla.

Thanks & Regards

Guru Manali

3. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, February 23, 2013
Edited: 11:05 pm, February 23, 2013
4. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, February 23, 2013
Puerto Colombia...
reviews: 5
5. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

I wouldnt advice to take a cab from the airport...safer to book in advance through a tour operator, approximate same price and more reliable

Duluth, Minnesota
reviews: 12
6. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

Dear paulcadbro,

I have just taken that trip and highly recommend calling Deepa Krishnan from Mumbai Magic for help arranging your trip. She connected me with Narinder (ph: 09717478260) who picked me up at the Chandigarh airport and did an amazing job of showing me around Chandigarh before bringing me to Kalka to ride the toy train. While I took the train, he drove to Shimla and met me at the station. He drove me through Shimla for two days, then back to Chandigarh airport. Throughout the trip, he was very accommodating to my needs and was prompt, courteous, and professional. An excellent driver and an excellent tour guide.

Edited: 11:29 am, February 24, 2013
7. Re: hiring a safe car and safe driver to take us to Shimla

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2014