We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit hyderabad during december

Which Hyderabad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kollam, Kerala...
reviews: 1
visit hyderabad during december

i am planning to visit Hyderabad by the end of this December. but i heard that there were issues concerning telungana problems and the city was under curfew. Is it safe to visit or should i look for other options?

Hyderabad, India
reviews: 16
1. Re: visit hyderabad during december

Hyderabad is very safe and the Telungana issues have not been a problem for months. Even when it is active they are not causing harm to anyone - the police have been really good about being proactive with everything. No curfews are in place. Old CIty is really a cool place to visit.

Kollam, Kerala...
2. Re: visit hyderabad during december

ok.. My uncle visited Hyderabad a few weeks back and said that he found it difficult to travel to the city because of the curfew. Thats why i inquired. Thank you for the reply.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
reviews: 14
3. Re: visit hyderabad during december

The curfew part was unexpected and only limited to the Old City area. As for Telengana agitation nothing big as of date but can confirm, but would recommend to avoid Dec. 9 & Dec. 23 as they are expected to do some protests but that should not have any impact on daily routine things in Hyderabad.

Kollam, Kerala...
4. Re: visit hyderabad during december

Thank you so much for the advice. I really appreciate it. :)

5. Re: visit hyderabad during december

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 16, 2013