We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Which Hyderabad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata
Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

what is the best Hyderabadi biriyani serving resturants in Hyderabad??

preferably near Abidz!?

UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
reviews: 56
1. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Hi,

I cook a mean one at home but that's no help to you!!

I am sure you will get plenty of answers from the experts. Good luck!

Mumbai
reviews: 38
2. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Not very conversant with Hyderabad geography, so do not know where the Abidz is, but I had very good Hyderabadi biryani at Taj Banjara on a visit many years ago. Do not know whether it is still as good.

However, I have a terrific recipe for it and can PM it if you PM me. In return, you may courier me some Bengali biryani :0) or send me a recipe at the very least :-)

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
reviews: 7
3. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Can I too PM you for the recipe, Ruff? Or better still can you courier me some? or better still can I come over? :)

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
reviews: 13
4. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Akash,

I've had biriyani in a lot of places at Hyderabad, but the best I've had there was at Grand Kakatiya Towers. I think that might be a bit out of your budget for a regular meal, but you can try the eating places in old Hyderabad, near the Charminar.

Appetizing thread, though.

NY
5. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Best Biryani and economical food in abids is available at Sagar papaji ka dhaba. It is near Jaya international hotel. The food is amazing, priced economical. It is a family owned restaurant where all spices are prepared from scratch daily from owner's home and family is involved in preparing...therefore it is clean. You will love it I guarantee. The Dhaba is in business for almost 25 years...

reserveahead
6. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

http://www.reserveahead.com/

Check this site to get any info about food in Hyderabad

reserveahead
7. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

http://www.reserveahead.com/

Check this site to get any info about food in Hyderabad

India
8. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Hey Aakash,

Hotel Paradise in Secunderabad is famous for Hyderabadi Biriyani. In fact the place itself named as Paradise Circle in secunderabad. This hotel has won several biriyani competitions among with star hotels in Hyderabad. 4 to 5 kms away from the railway station. If you are staying in Abdis you can reach here by a local train or in Auto / Prepaid Taxi. This hotel was started somewhere around in 1950s as a small Cafe and now turned into a star hotel with multiple cusines. You can even see the old black & whitel pictures of this hotel immediately after entering the Paradise. You will get lots of varieties of Biryani overhere but the HYDERABADI DUM BIRYANI (Chicken or Mutton) served with Masala and Curd Raita with chopped onions is the traditional one. This would not cost not more than Rs.200/-. If you are specific only with the Abids area then you better choose Hotel Shadaab near high court or Hotel Madina. Taste would be good. But you will have a lots of difference in environment when comparing with Paradise.

So, enjoy your Biryani Feast..........

London, United...
reviews: 3
9. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

I totally second AddyIndia's opinion. There is none to beat Persis Biryani (Paradise) in the twin cities. The very thought of it makes me drool! If you are looking for a place near Abids, then it's Parwaz in Nampally but not as good as Persis.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India
reviews: 34
10. Re: Hyderabadi biriyani near ABIDZ

Pradise is famous for Hyderabadi Biriyani. They have take-away counters also. You will find the name of Paradise in the Laser Show of Lumbini Park on Hyderabad.

Another is Hyderabad House. They have outlet near Hyderabad Airport.

I have had tasted both, both are brilliant in my taste bud.

Edited: 2:52 am, August 26, 2010