We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Which Taba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Great Notley...
reviews: 21
Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Not interested in what the weather /temperature should be like or the long term 12hr/24hr/7day/14day forecasts. Please if there's anyone there now with their iphone/pad please tell us

Thanks alot

Denmark
reviews: 48
1. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Hi jwt226 - not being there actually at the time of writing but when we left yesterday the weather was great: Sunny and warm ( app. 30 degrees celcius ) and the beer was cold. Enjoy ;o)

Great Notley...
2. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Thank you- Thats a bit more like it!! Roll on 12th March

Farnham, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Hi,

Got back last night. Yesterday was warm but windy so needed a bit of shelter to sunbathe but day time temperatures were around 28-30C during our stay.

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
reviews: 5
4. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Today has the wind from the south which churns the sea up, brings humidity and clouds. Around 31c. The rest of the week will be partly cloudy but hot, by the time you get there it will spring weather around 35c. Leave your coats and scarf back home.

SUMMER TIME, AND THE LIVING'S EASY!

Taba, Egypt
5. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Hi JWT,

I live 10km away from Taba Heights towards Nuweiba - lovely weather in the daytime but a little chilly in the evenings still there being little cloud cover. Daytime sunny and upper 20's getting warmer every day but still a bit of a nip if the wind catches you - I suggest a light weight fleece - doesn't take much room, will keep you warm in the a/c on the plane too :-)

Jules :-)

Great Notley...
6. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Thanks for that

Keeping an eye out as I do the forecasts are showing that in about a weeks time the wind direction changes to a NE and the temps are struggling for midday temperatures to reach 17/18 degs for the week I dont like the look of that??

Worcester, UK
reviews: 2
7. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

jwt_ Temps of 17/18 would be very surprising at any time, and even more so at this time of year - what is the source of your info ??

Edited: 8:04 am, March 10, 2013
Great Notley...
8. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

I googled 'Taba Weather' and picked on several sites for 14 day forecasts. The problem seems to be a marked change in the wind direction from ite normal SE to NE. I'm hoping ita a typing error :o))

Great Notley...
9. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

stonyb

Did you get a chance to have a look at that??

I appreciate that the info looks a bit mad but please confirm that I have not lost the plot

Edited: 11:12 am, March 10, 2013
Worcester, UK
reviews: 2
10. Re: Taba- Weather-NOW ?? Anyone actually there

Had a look and one site did indicate as you said, but it wasn't stated on which met station the info was based on, but i suspect that it was on Taba airport which is approx 3,000 ft above sea level, and the temps/forecasts for there are usually 6-8 C below those of the sea level resorts.

Must say that I always use those Eilat forecasts which are based on Eilat airport which is at sea level,

Edited: 11:32 am, March 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Taba