We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Which Taba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ely, United Kingdom
reviews: 7
Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Hi

Any one else at the Sofitel for a week from the 22nd Jan. Seems quite quiet at the moment. This will be our 2nd Visit.

Lee

Taba, Egypt
1. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Lee, it's very quiet out here at the moment but if you fancy seeing a friendly face from the UK you could always take a short trip from resort out to see us at our beach camp for a cuppa, you'd be most welcome and it'd be good to catch up on what life in the UK is like :-)

Great Notley...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Jules and Sulim

We are out there in March staying at the Sofitel. Post some instructions on how to find this camp and we will try and find you

Edited: 11:37 am, January 04, 2013
Taba, Egypt
3. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Hi jwt226,

Would be great to see you here, we are on the main road from Taba Heights to Nuweiba in a place called Bir Sweir about 15km from the resort. Give us a call on 012 844 13946 when you get here and we'll give you better directions :-)

Jules and Suliman :-)

Grimsby, United...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

hi, as you are there all the time jules, can you tell me what the weather is like, we coming on tuesday and i am bit worried about the weather, i love to sunbathe!!!!!!!!!!! :( x

South Wales, Uk
reviews: 13
5. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

I'd like to know the current weather, me and mum are going Tuesday too!!

Wisbech, United...
Destination Expert
for Taba, Red Sea and Sinai
reviews: 2
6. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Is quite cool atm..Follow the link below ...

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

Dave

Edited: 9:46 am, January 08, 2013
Taba, Egypt
7. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Hiya Mogey and Tracie,

Bring a fleece as it's a wee bit cool and windy at the moment but should warm up to the mid 20's by the weekend I think. Tracie, I'm sure you'll still find somewhere sheltered where you can top up your tan too chick :-)

Hope this helps

Jules at Sinai Diamond Beachcamp :-)

Eastham, United...
8. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Hi Lee. We are heading out from Manchester on the 22nd too, but are staying for 2 weeks. Also our second visit to the Sofitel.

Ely, United Kingdom
reviews: 7
9. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

Great, hopefully see you in the bar or relaxing in the Bedouin Tent.

Should be great, temperatures look quite good. I understand they have block 2 closed for refurb

Lee & Shell

10. Re: Sofitel from the 22nd Jan for 1 week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Taba
Recent Conversations