We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort with everything included

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
reviews: 11
best resort with everything included

HI Can anyone recommend a resort where you can just stay there and it has all everything at your finger tips, i have looked at the fourseasons hotel, and it is a little too expensive,

any suggestions appreciated,

we just want a week in december where we can just chill out , but not get bored on the resort

Thanks

Lynn

16 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
1. Re: best resort with everything included

club magic life lynn

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: best resort with everything included

Yes. Would go along with Lynn. We were torn between here and Reef Oasis Blue Bay. We picked ROBB but were disappointed with the food, drink and practically non existent entertainment. Look at the CML facebook page. We also spoke to a couple coming home on the plane who had stayed at both and said they much preferred CML, better facilities. food and drink etc.

Kidderminster...
reviews: 23
3. Re: best resort with everything included

Have a look at Sultan Gardens, Excellent value.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
reviews: 182
4. Re: best resort with everything included

A 2nd vote for Sultan Gardens & the various levels.of AI offered. Check their website & FB pages

Regards

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 28
5. Re: best resort with everything included

And yet another vote for the S/G... AS Neph said ^^^ check out their FB page if you can, there is a fantastic deal on there at the minute. Its a fab all round resort wit great food, drink plentiful, great animation team and excellent amenities including the beach with a great house reef for snorkeling.

Sharm El Sheikh...
6. Re: best resort with everything included

I'd agree with the above for Club Magic Life, this is a great hotel and situated in he centre of Nabq close to a number of English bars and shops should you wish to go outside the resort for a walk. Or the Rixos hotel (next to CML) for a spot of luxury.

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 75
7. Re: best resort with everything included

Can't comment on CML but do agree with the others about Sultan Gardens. Have visited twice and will be booking again, good all round resort and lots to do, pools, bars, restaurants and 2 included a la cartes on the basic package plus another 2 if you upgrade to a superior package which gives you even more things such as Internet access and laundry offers etc. check out their website and Sultan and Emir upgrades. We are perfectly happy with the basic A/I as it's super and we go on holiday to escape emails etc!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
8. Re: best resort with everything included

Which tour operator does Sultan Gardens? Thanks.

Manchester
reviews: 3
9. Re: best resort with everything included

Hi

I vote for Club Magic Life. I have stayed at SG and CML and for a couple CML wins hands down. When CML says AI that's what it is. There are no upgrades no bracelets to wear. It is very near the centre of Nabq Bay. SG is a little isolated, SG in my opinion is a family holiday CML is more geared to couples.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 28
10. Re: best resort with everything included

We always book the Sultan Gardens direct with the hotel and book flights seperately. If you can have a look at their own page on Facebook there is a fantastic special offer on at the minute. The hotel provides an excellent free pick up service from the airport and a very small charge for your return €1 or €2 euro per head I think.

Reply to: best resort with everything included
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh