We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral sea waterworld

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midlands
reviews: 2
Coral sea waterworld

Going to coral sea waterworld in September. Anyone been? Would love to know what you think.

cumbria
reviews: 5
1. Re: Coral sea waterworld

Been 5 times and a brilliant resort. Staff will do anything for you, food great, rooms very clean and large all in all a brilliant stay as usual

Midlands
reviews: 2
2. Re: Coral sea waterworld

Our first time to Egypt and can't wait!! Reviews look great :-)

3. Re: Coral sea waterworld

Hi I'm going in sept aswel with my 2 children age 1 and 6 I'm worried about the stomache bug u can catch is there anything at this hotel what can help you or kids if you was unlucky enough to get it thanks :)

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Coral sea waterworld

I spent a lovely week there, got back last week. Not aware myself of anyone there having tummy bugs. There is a hand bacterial dispenser at the entrance to the restaurant.. Only think I can think of that could cause problems is handling money, or touching door handles when out and about. From what I observed everything gets cleaned everyday... Maybe a pharmacist could advise what drugs to take with you as a precautionary measure. I am sure you will have a fantastic time.

Edited: 11:28 am, September 15, 2013
5. Re: Coral sea waterworld

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh