We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton, United...
reviews: 1
Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Am spending far too many hours trying to choose which hotel?

Xperience Seabreeze is at the very top of our budget

Xperience St.Georges Homestay

Xperience Kiroseiz

Falcon Hills

Our requirements are:

Cheap All inclusive as we will still eat out several nights. (But looks worth it for drinks & lunch)!

Heated Pool

Cocktails inc in all.inc

Not far from beach or Naama bay.

Decent bedroom.

Help???? Please. Especially interested in anyone's advice who has stayed at more than one of these hotels and can give me a preference?

Thank you.

Leonie and Andre (Married couple in early 30s - going early Jan 2014 for 1 week)

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 160
1. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

I can only advise on Falcon Hills which has improved a lot over the last few years. Good well priced hotel which has a lot of return visitors. Helpful staff, decent food with good variety and nice pool area. Nice beaches nearby and supermarkets and HSBC bank at end of street . Nice quiet location but 5 mins walk to Il Mercato mall for shops and eats. Also short taxi ride to Na'amma Bay and Old Market.

Good location IMO in Hadaba area where we always stay. Great value for money hotel.

2. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:37 pm, August 06, 2013
lancashire
3. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

we are going to the kirosiez in three weeks email me in four and I will let you know

Taunton, United...
4. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Thanks for your advice. Yes Falcon Hills on the short list. How long is it realistically by taxi to Naama bay please?

Taunton, United...
5. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Thank you people for your responses. Anymore welcome, especially from people who've stayed at more than one of these hotels to give a comparison view - thank you.

Edited: 9:34 am, June 20, 2013
Brighton, United...
reviews: 13
6. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Hi leoni

I booked Xperience sea breeze via monarch for Jan 22 2014 it was the cheapest site, hope this helps...this will be adults only too from november 2013 and flights with Easyjet with extra leg room and luggage for ten days for under a grand total for two x

Swansea
reviews: 32
7. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Hi Leonie,

I can't remember exactly how long it is in a taxi I would say approx 10 to 15 mins.. Falcon Hills run a shuttle bus everyniht to namma Bay as well. There is also a resident tai driver who you can trust & does not riip you off.

Hope this helps

Regards Jan

st helens merseyside
reviews: 12
8. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

i enjoyed xperience kiroseiz last year and the reviews are even better this year 10 mins in a taxi to naama and they have a shuttle bus to their 2 beaches 20 mins one is sandy and you can walk straight in or the rocky beach mainly for snorkeling you have to enter from a jetty

I think the price we paid was very competative when i compared other hotels

By the way i am returning to this hotel this october!! cant wait

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 160
9. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

Naama Bay is 10 mins in taxi from Falcon Hills though as Bridge says there is a courtesy bus. Taxi is maybe 20LE from there if needed.

Short distance from there to Old Sharm and market also.

Edited: 3:23 pm, July 12, 2013
10. Re: Which hotel ahhhhhh help????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, today
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh