We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

passenger information

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, United...
passenger information

ive added my passenger information on my booking with easyjet but i would like to veiw it again just to double check iv entered it correctly but it doesnt seem to show that bit when i log into my booking,anyone else tried to do the same

scotland
reviews: 6
1. Re: passenger information

Hi tracy,not sure how it works with easyjet,but just tried my own with thomsons and it shows it all to view.I logged into api thomsons,then when logged into it gives manage my api,on their site it allows you to edt.Not showing , any api details on my booking,so it would appear you have to go into the api page. Hope this helps.

Windsor, United...
reviews: 29
2. Re: passenger information

I think the easyjet site works the same way as Thompson.

Lpgin in and look for api

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: passenger information

we fly with monarch to sharm all the time, monarch told us you dont have to do the api.

Llandudno North...
reviews: 17
4. Re: passenger information

Every one has to do API if you don't do it on line then you do it at the airport.

All it is your name and passport number. Just to make sure they can run everyone past the no fly list before the aircraft takes off.

:-)

newtown powys
reviews: 5
5. Re: passenger information

If its the same as Thompson I found when I added my extras I went back later to add more and it would not allow me to

Motherwell, United...
reviews: 34
6. Re: passenger information

you have to do the API

7. Re: passenger information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh