We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams beach resort

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cornwall
reviews: 6
Dreams beach resort

Hi.

We are going to dreams beach resort next month. From what I have read on here some of the restaurants charge a small fee eg the Asian. Anyone know what the prices are roughly so I can get an idea of what money to take or can you charge it to your room and pay on departure.

Are snorkall masks free to borrow or best to take your own. Anyone just back? What are the temps like of an evening. Do I need to be wearing a cardigan etc. summer dresses in an evening warm enough?

Thanks for answering.

LIVERPOOL
reviews: 17
1. Re: Dreams beach resort

Hi the cost of the restaurants the asia where you can have indian or chinese, or the mexican both are in the sister hotel cost about 25-30 english pounds with free drinks both are great value and delicious.

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 29
2. Re: Dreams beach resort

Hi nomes, first of all hope you enjoy your holiday, wish i was going too :-(

I visited in June last year, i aways make sure i have a light jacket or cardigan for the evening but it wasnt needed.Seeing as its only March when your going, i would recommend taking one just in case.It would be better to take it and not use it than not take it and need it. Summer dresses in evenings shouldnt be a issue either.

I asked the same question about snorkelling gear before i went. You can hire snorkelling gear however if you have your own i would probably recommend taking that, Dreams Beach/Vacation also has its own dive centre

Bolton, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Dreams beach resort

You can charge it to your room but there is a charge if you do not pay it pretty much straight away in reception. The food in both the Mexican and the Asia house is really good, we ordered a bottle of wine when we ate there and it was about £35 for the meal and wine. We are there again from the 14th of March. The first couple of nights you'll be fine in the evening but as you become use to the heat you may find you'll need a light cardigan.

Market Weighton
reviews: 5
4. Re: Dreams beach resort

We went to Sharm 2nd week in March last year. It did start to feel chilly when the sun went down and my friend and I used to wear a cardi or similar after dinner. The OH's just went out in their short sleeved shirts though!

5. Re: Dreams beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh