We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newbey to Egypt

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 2
Newbey to Egypt

Hi, Never been to Egypt before but have spoken to a couple of friends who have been and who had a poor holiday, so prior to booking I'm hoping someone could respond to the following? we are looking to book a mid priced 5 star AI, any recommendations? Preference for something that is not too loud, need our sleep! lol! My friends had almost constant tummy problems with the food, anyone else have problems like this? Both couples I asked also mentioned the begging or demanding money from the locals from the moment they picked up there suitcases! Is this a issue?One of the couples also had goods taken from their hotel room,but only got a shrug from the management, is pilfering a problem? I know such things take place worldwide but just thought we would ask! final question and please don't laugh! The wife is terrified of snakes, we nearly stepped on one in cyprus, so likely to meet any?

Dundee, United...
reviews: 12
11. Re: Newbey to Egypt

Glass bottom boat is £10 per adult and £5 per child.

12. Re: Newbey to Egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 26, 2014