We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iberotel ll mercato

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grimsby
reviews: 2
iberotel ll mercato

Hi

I am staying at this hotel for 2 weeks on the 31st August all inclusive.

I am staying in a superior room has anyone ever stayed in one can anyone tell me what's there like?

also does anyone recommend any websites to book excursions on or book once you get to the hotel? if so we're about a do you go is it close to the hotel

many thanks Lindsay

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 162
1. Re: iberotel ll mercato

It's up to you whether you book excursions in advance or not but I would probably wait until you get there to compare prices and haggle. There are a number of companies recommended on here - Sinai Safari Adventures is runby and English couple and get good reviews though I haven't used them. Also Fayed Travel in Na'ama Bay is well recommended.

Please read the Tips and General Advice at the top of the forum and the Top Questions on the right of the forum - lots of useful info there on all aspects of holidays in Sharm. There is an item about trips and how to book.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 30
2. Re: iberotel ll mercato

If you scroll through the threads you will find a thread on I'll Mercato, lots of questions and answers. Don't book trips before you go as ther are lots of companies to choose from and you can haggle. Please read the Tips at the top of the messages and the questions in blue down the right hand side of the page, all the info is necessary for you to have a good holiday

Regards

barbarah

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 30
3. Re: iberotel ll mercato

Snap rollergirl loll

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 162
4. Re: iberotel ll mercato

Well barbarah, it never hurts to repeat the message does it ?!

5. Re: iberotel ll mercato

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 21, 2014