We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Hi everyone,

Staying in Naama Bay 28.1-11.2, although we are AI we will probably venture out for a walk most nights, its our first time and was wondering if any if the bars, restaurants along the prom or on the 'strip' have happy hours?

Can anyone recommend a nice bar or restaurant? (Doesnt have to have happy hour...lol)

Thanks

Jonny

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
19,543 posts
182 reviews
1. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Hi,

Many of the bars along the prom have Happy Hours, including the one at Ghazala Gardens & Pirates at Fayrouz. Viva Beach is also a nice one (not connected to a hotel).

There is a list of recommended bars & restaurants under Top Q, over on the right side of the page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297555-c95853/Shar…

Regards

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

From memory the Camel bar has a happy hour from 5pm to 7pm

Not bad prices & a really nice place to go to eat or drink or both..

Have a lovely holiday

Bridge

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

My favourite place to eat are The Pommodora, & the steak house Dananeer..

Enjoy

Bridge

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Check out Viva Bar Naama Bay if your on FB ....Buy one cocktail get one free from 5-8pm.

We always enjoy a meal at the Dananeer and also the Camel Bar.

Im sure the Tavern Bar have a happy hour but not sure of the time...Great Bar.

Birmingham, UK
Level Contributor
160 posts
118 reviews
5. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Although I'd normally go to Hard Rock Cafes wherever I go, AVOID the HRC in Naama Bay, service is terrible, slow and rude staff. Visited twice just in case i caught them on a bad day (and to meet mates). The only time I have ever had reason to complain about service in Egypt?

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Just got back 2 days ago - Ghazala Beach Bar does a two for one happy hour (or 3!!!).... from 6.30 pm until 9.30 pm.....

Also Jolie Ville beach bar does happy hour from 12- 1 PM and in the evening - lovely place to just chill out.....

7. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 31, 2013