We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Hi everyone,

Staying in Naama Bay 28.1-11.2, although we are AI we will probably venture out for a walk most nights, its our first time and was wondering if any if the bars, restaurants along the prom or on the 'strip' have happy hours?

Can anyone recommend a nice bar or restaurant? (Doesnt have to have happy hour...lol)

Thanks

Jonny

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
reviews: 182
1. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Hi,

Many of the bars along the prom have Happy Hours, including the one at Ghazala Gardens & Pirates at Fayrouz. Viva Beach is also a nice one (not connected to a hotel).

There is a list of recommended bars & restaurants under Top Q, over on the right side of the page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g297555-c95853/Shar…

Regards

Swansea
reviews: 32
2. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

From memory the Camel bar has a happy hour from 5pm to 7pm

Not bad prices & a really nice place to go to eat or drink or both..

Have a lovely holiday

Bridge

Swansea
reviews: 32
3. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

My favourite place to eat are The Pommodora, & the steak house Dananeer..

Enjoy

Bridge

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 27
4. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Check out Viva Bar Naama Bay if your on FB ....Buy one cocktail get one free from 5-8pm.

We always enjoy a meal at the Dananeer and also the Camel Bar.

Im sure the Tavern Bar have a happy hour but not sure of the time...Great Bar.

Birmingham, UK
reviews: 90
5. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Although I'd normally go to Hard Rock Cafes wherever I go, AVOID the HRC in Naama Bay, service is terrible, slow and rude staff. Visited twice just in case i caught them on a bad day (and to meet mates). The only time I have ever had reason to complain about service in Egypt?

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 9
6. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

Just got back 2 days ago - Ghazala Beach Bar does a two for one happy hour (or 3!!!).... from 6.30 pm until 9.30 pm.....

Also Jolie Ville beach bar does happy hour from 12- 1 PM and in the evening - lovely place to just chill out.....

7. Re: Happy Hours in Naama Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 31, 2013