We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Republic taxi transfer from airport to Sharks Bay?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
reviews: 4
Travel Republic taxi transfer from airport to Sharks Bay?

Heading to Sharm next week.Anyone used this service?Are they reliable,etc.Which company do they use,where to find driver etc??Any help appreciated.

Cheltenham, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Travel Republic taxi transfer from airport to Sharks Bay?

Hi

Just returned from 10 days at Falcon Hills. Booked with Travel Republic including the transfer with a company called A2B. Had a bit of hanging round when we first got there but for what we paid, it was great. On our return we had the car to our self. The guy is outside the airport with a Card with A2B cant miss it. Have a great time.

Bournemouth, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Travel Republic taxi transfer from airport to Sharks Bay?

I also used A2B/Vantage Travel (Booked via Travel Republic) on my recent holiday in September. I agree, you do have a fair bit of waiting around at the airport when you arrive. But I guess it depends on how quick the people are sharing your transfer get out of the airport as well.

We had a private taxi transfer which was decent enough. £16 return for the both of us I think. (Expensive compared to a local taxi I know) But when arriving at nearly 23:00 all we wanted was simple!!

3. Re: Travel Republic taxi transfer from airport to Sharks Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh