We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather feb

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hornchurch
weather feb

Can anyone please give me some advice on the weather in mid february. Is it generally warm, what about the winds I have heard there can be winds aswell?

Cairo, Egypt
reviews: 14
1. Re: weather feb

In February as a rule cold and windy, sometimes can be warm, but usually not more than +25 during the day and yes, very windy, so it is really uncomfortable weather. And in the evening not more than 15, so warm clothing will be just what you need:) The best weather in Egypt - end of September through November.

Oban, United Kingdom
reviews: 27
2. Re: weather feb

hi im going on the 2nd may will it be windy then.thanks

hornchurch
3. Re: weather feb

Hi, so you would say no to february thinking for half term next year, but if weather not gona be great may re-think.

La Herradura, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
reviews: 162
4. Re: weather feb

If you take a look at the Top Questions about Sharm on the right of this forum, there is a useful thread called " What will the weather be like?" which may assist you.

West Yorkshire...
reviews: 15
5. Re: weather feb

We have been several times in February, and temp anything from 25 to 28 we have always sunbathed during the day and never been cold. Only once have I had to use my pashmina on an evening. We have just come back so obviously travelled in March this year but this was only because of work, we would have gladly gone in September. I will say that this year it was windy and from what the staff said it had been in Feb, but it is not the norm.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
reviews: 182
6. Re: weather feb

Hi,

Nabq end is usually windier than Na'ama & Hadaba, whatever time of year. This can be a welsome breeze in hotter months.

Have been to Na'ama in Feb & enjoyed the temps in the mid-20's during the day. Just needed a cardi at night.

As has been said, the Top Q do cover weather, over on the right of the forum.

Regards

Essex
reviews: 5
7. Re: weather feb

Got back last night and every day was ih the very high 20's low 30's got a great tan, best to take a thin cardi, i wore a short sleeved cardi a couple of nights but that was al you needed, pool was cold when you first got in though so i would probably wait till end of april if we went again at this time of year.

8. Re: weather feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, April 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh