We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Germany
Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Can anybody tell me if there any cash machines near to the Hilton Sharks Bay hotel, and if so what ones are available, eg HSBC etc??

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 51
1. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Hi Wooks,

I stayed in the Concorde El Salam Hotel next door to the Hilton Sharks and have to say I didnt see any cash machines. I think the nearest ones are in Naama Bay (15 minutes away). We took English notes (kept them in our safe) and changed up as we went at the hotel money exhange (got great exchange rates).

We are going back on 24th November to Concorde again. When are you going? Hilton looks a nice hotel, makes sure you go to Naama Bay its great there.

Lisa

2. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:01 pm, October 18, 2005
Germany
3. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Thanks for that guys!! Lisa we are flying out on the 3rd for a week of rest and relaxation. Roughly how much money would you suggest I take as an average? Maybe we'll do a few trips, wife wants to have a go at scuba, go to Naama Bay etc. So a rough guestimate would be welcome :o)

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 51
4. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Hi Wooks

I would suggest about £40 for tips at the hotel etc. Approx £400 for meals out and local trips (quads, boat trips etc. are approx £20 per person). If you are going to Cairo etc. take more as the trips are expensive. We took english pounds and changed them up over there. Let me know if you need any other info.

Lisa

5. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:04 am, October 17, 2005
Germany
6. Re: Cash machines in Sharks Bay

Thanks for that Lisa. We don't intend to go outside of sharm, well maybe to Ras to do a boat trip, but no further than that I don't think :o) So you're info was welcomed!