We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

My partner and myself are off to Sharm on the 15th and cant wait. After much deliberation a few weeks go about to go or not to go, we decided that this is a much awaited holiday and did not want to cancel. I am pleased we came to this decision as we are really excited now and cant wait to arrive. We are staying in the Novotel. Has anybody stayed there and are able to give us any comments. It doesnt seem to be a popular hotel with people using this forum as cant find much in the way of reviews. Also is anyone else flying out on the 15th?

Cheers Sharon

Cleethorpes
reviews: 1
11. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

Thanks Mamado, I look forward to seeing you in sharm at the end of the month.

P.S I tried to send you a message on yahoo messenger but got no reply.

Alan..

Sunderland
12. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

Thanks everyone. Only 8 days to go.

See you there!!!

13. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:01 pm, October 18, 2005
newcastle
reviews: 1
14. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

Hi Sharon

We (me, my husband& sister) are going out to Sharm same date as you are you flying from Newcastle? We are staying at the Calimera Royal Moderna in Nabq, can't find anyone else staying there (unless someone out there no's better).

I getting all excited as this is a holiday I've really look forward to. Have been to Luxor and it was magical so we are going to do the trip to Cario asI must see the pyramids. Can;t wait I'm like a big kid. Hope to see you out there!!

Cheers Maureen

Sharm EL Sheikh
15. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

hello sharon wait u these 8 days wish u'll enjoy

alan my yahoo messanger mramadan42@yahoo.com

and mramadan4242@yahoo.com is email adress

grays essex
reviews: 7
16. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

Hi Shazza,

My fiance and myself are going to novotel on 12 jan for a week.Can you tell me if you enjoyed it.Also i hear some rooms can be near the road and are noisy is this true?if so i may email ahead and request a quieter room.Look forward to your reply.also did you have to get a visa as you arrived at the airport?if so how much was it so we know what money to take,is it best to take english cash?

Many thanks

Michelle

Sharm EL Sheikh
17. Re: Going Sept 15th.....Novotel?

hello michelle

u welcome to my city

novotel excellent hotel

food and service and staff

and lovly sandy beach

it is not that noisy coz it is not on the crowded area of neama bay

visa u get from sharm airport 12 english pound

better u come with cash and change from excahnge offices or banks in neama bay to get good rate

u welcomeeeeee

happy hallowen

mamado

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh