We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas required ?? Taxi rates?? please confirm

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheltenham, United...
reviews: 1
Visas required ?? Taxi rates?? please confirm

Hi

I know this question has been asked many times but please, can someone confirm what if any are the visa reuirements for tourists. Family of 2 adults and 3 young children satying for 14 days at Sharm. We will only be staying in and around the resort and town. I have read conflicting advise that if you stay at the resort you don't need one.

Is the airport really as bad as I am reading, as travelling with kids.

Also one last ask - how much in a taxi from airport to hotel (Calimera Royal)

Should we decide to venture further,ie Cairo can you help with websites for internal flights

Thanks for your time

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 7
11. Re: Visas required ?? Taxi rates?? please confirm

Craig - we flew on a 747, so the plane is a little larger than normal which helps a bit.

Air Atlanta were nothing great I'm afraid to say - particularly on route home - staff seemed more interested in talking amongst themselves than attending to customers.

Seats were hellish uncomfortable, but that comes with the territory with me being 6'3" - take some cushions is my advise - or maybe contact them early and try and arrange an Exit seat.

Don't let it spoil your holiday though mate!

Brentwood, United...
reviews: 3
12. Re: Visas required ?? Taxi rates?? please confirm

I always tend to worry about leg space and things like that being 6ft, i suppose ill have to grin and bear it!!!

Thanks

london
reviews: 2
13. Re: Visas required ?? Taxi rates?? please confirm

Just flew out to Hurghada with Air Atlanta - best flight I've ever had, including the landing (as I have heard stories about them over shooting the runway). Staff were also fantastic, dealt brilliantly with problems of my meal not being on plane. Leg room was OK, but I'm a bit of a short-arse so not much help!!

However compared to space we got with Excel on the way home it was a dream. Leg room OK, but hard, smelly fake leather seats. I also just fitted into seat, couldn't put my arms by my sides. As I'm only a size 10 I found this a bit disturbing!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh