We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiss of Life?

Which Nuweiba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 4
Kiss of Life?

Been a bit quiet on here recently...this morning I remembered a conversation with one of the staff at the Hilton when we were there in November - lovely lad.

Told me he was in love with a girl from UK and that they would marry - I took her address and promised to send some flowers and a message from him...I did this on return to UK.

I called him in January and he was worried that she was not responding to his texts or calls - as I thought in November, holiday romances are not exactly unusual, but I could not destroy his emotions...he sounded so unhappy when I phoned him

Called him today... he sounded less concerned about his love life...

Just thought I would awaken the Forum with this comment - Russel and Alvin will guess the author?

UK
reviews: 7
1. Re: Kiss of Life?

Ah the matchmaker ..... [walks off singing "if I were a rich man].

2. Re: Kiss of Life?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 31, 2010