We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stella makadi beach and gardens tips

Which Makadi Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stella makadi beach and gardens tips

Hi could anyone who has been here offer me any tips on how to stay safe ans enjoy ouselves there.

What are the rooms like?

Entertainment?

Pools?

Beach?

Staff friendliness

Brits to russian ratio

Is tipping expected?

1 reply
yorkshire
1. Re: stella makadi beach and gardens tips

I will try. The gardens is the newer hotel so the rooms are said to be nicer. We stayed at the beach and our rooms were spacious even with an extra bed in and was very clean. They all have a hairdryer, TV and 2 comfy chairs and coffee table. The rooms nearer to the beach are probably better as the entertainment is loud nearer to reception.

The whole resort is very clean. The pools are large and there are plenty to choose from. When we were there it was fairly quiet and never struggled to get a sun bed, there were plenty. The towels were large enough to cover the whole sun bed too. We used the pool bar in the main part of complex and the staff were lovely and your glass was never empty.

The entertainment staff were great and got our whole family joining in the activities in the day. The evening entertainment was by the same people and they try. Some of it was so rubbish it was funny. But it was a nice place to sit on an evening.

There was a wide variety of food on offer and even our fussy diabetic son had plenty to eat.

The staff were lovely, we found them to be very friendly and always smiling. They don't expect a tip at all. We tipped our favourites at the end oof the holiday. The only one we tipped on a daily basis was the waiter on an evening who brought our drinks on the terrace (there was 6 of us so better than sending 2 to the bar!) We only gave him a pound at the most.

The beach area was massive with tons of sun beds. You wouldn't struggle to get a bed down there. Plenty of snorkelling t the end of the jetty. Some good fish to see.

If you want t know anything else more specific let me know.

Reply to: stella makadi beach and gardens tips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted