We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to get to cairo from hurghada

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 1
best way to get to cairo from hurghada

hi just wondered if anybody has stayed in hurghada and done a day trip to cairo to see the pyramids as we are going in may and want to do the day trip but have heard it is too expensive to book through the rep

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 3
1. Re: best way to get to cairo from hurghada

I don't think many places will offer a day trip to Cairo from Hurghada. If you can do it it will require flying both ways since it would take about 8 hours each way by bus. I have seen overnight trips available. Neither of these options will be particularly cheap.

The usual day trip by bus from Hurghada is to Luxor. These trips normally start about 5am and finish about 10pm as it's a 4 hour journey each way.

netherlands
reviews: 1
2. Re: best way to get to cairo from hurghada

daytrips to cairo by bus are possible. it takes at least six hours to get there, so i think it's better to make a two-day trip. if you make your resevations at one of the tourist shops, it's not too expensive. for a one day trip, it's about 60 dollar pp.

Morecambe
reviews: 4
3. Re: best way to get to cairo from hurghada

You can actually pre plan a day trip using a flight from Hurghada to and from Cairo.

Tour Eygpt-Hamburg Travel are a company that can organise the trip for you and will book the flights etc. You can EMail them your request at touregypt@gmail.com and they will tell you how much it will cost.

Hope you have a great holiday - will be there again myself next year.

netherlands
4. Re: best way to get to cairo from hurghada

hi, we did this trip by bus last year the costs were about 60 euro each.

schedule : we left at 03:15 day 1 and returned 04: 30 next day.

in one word unforgettable!!!!!!!!!!!!

just do it.

jan and lydia, netherlands