We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 2
Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hi everybody, just wondering which hotel is better? can decide what to book, if i book one and dont like it can i change to the other one when i get there? also which one has swim up rooms/ bungalows. if i book standard and wanted to upgrade any one know how much it will be. i cant decide. Helpp please Thank you n advanceeee x

17 replies to this topic
London, United...
1. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hiya,

We went 2 years ago. We booked to the titanic beach spa and aquapark however the hotels are joined you can freely walk between the 2 And eat drink in both etc. The palace has the swim up rooms. The beach spa and aquapark had lovely rooms. Big bed, tv, mini bar nice bathroom etc the rooms were spotless.

Any other questions just ask

Isle of Man, United...
2. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hi i want to book but i want to have either the swim up rooms or the bungalows, or a room with a jacuzzi bath which one do i book? x

London, United...
3. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hiya.

For the swim up rooms you need to book the palace as they have the bungalows and swim up rooms :) they both also have swim up bars.

Any other question I'm happy to answer

Isle of Man, United...
4. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hiya

im trying to decide which one, dont understand the difference and if i wanted a room upgrade how do i get in contact with them in regards to price. Does titanic beach and spa not have swim up rooms or bungalows or jacuzzi

Cambridgeshire...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Hello im taking my daughter in september to stay at the primasol titanic resort and aqua park and wondered if I could upgrade when I get there as I cant get hold of a email address for the hotel

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 6
6. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

hi,

the primasol titanic is different to the beach or palace.

we have stayed in the titanic beach before in a swim up room, so yes the palace and beachhave both,

aweens

Cambridgeshire...
7. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Im staying at the primasol titanic resort but could only get a economy room but wondered if I could up grade rooms when I got there. Can I do this when I get there or transfer to another hotel

UK
reviews: 46
8. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

I stayed at the Titanic Beach, and it does also have swimup rooms and bungalows, and also swimup bars.........

Cambridgeshire...
9. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

Ive checked the primasol titanic and aqua park web site and it doesnt state anything about swim up rooms. I cant even manage to find a email address for them either.

UK
reviews: 46
10. Re: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace

The Primasol is a completely different hotel.

Reply to: Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua or Titanic Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted