We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson & First Choice Seating charges!

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
reviews: 23
Thomson & First Choice Seating charges!

Anyone seen this today? They are also stating that across the isle or seats in rows behind or in front of each other they class as sitting together. We always book extra leg room anyway but I would worry if I had young kids sitting behind me you don't know who they are sitting with.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342508/Thomson…

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
1. Re: Thomson & First Choice Seating charges!

Thomsons, and Thomas Cook have always stated that sitting together could mean being separated by an aisle, or sitting infront/behind. The lady in the article hadn't even paid to sit together, and really had no reason to complain. Paying to select seats has been around for a number of years, but she obviously hadn't bothered to do any research and just assumed.

2. Re: Thomson & First Choice Seating charges!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 18, 2014