We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
reviews: 3
Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Does anybody know if Thomas Cook are going to be using Jungle Aqua Park during the summer of 2013? It was in their 1st edition of the water parks brochure and when we tried to book on line it would not allow us, we rang TC and the sales lady also couldn't book it but couldn't give us a reason why. She suggested we rang back a few weeks later and try again, we kept an eye on line but the latest we could book was April 2013. We then picked up a 2nd edition of the water parks brochure and Jungle Aqua Park has disappeared all together. I again rang TC but the lady I spoke to could not give us an answer. Does anybody on here have any inside info?

Cheers in advance!

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

hi i have booked it vie love holidays, it through thompsons now, have tried to book it through thomas cook also but not their, try love holidays they cover thompsons and so much cheaper

Edited: 4:57 am, January 13, 2013
Devon
2. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Thanks Tracy, the only problem that is that we have TC vouchers that we planning on using, useful to know though, thanks.

Cleckheaton, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Marto,

Get ya tc vouchers on eBay. In my experience u don't loose much selling them.

Chrissy

Canvey Island...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Hi I have just booked jungle aqua in thomas cook shop for January, but they booked it via Flexitrips which is their subsidery company. They matched the Internet price, but we got 20kg luggage and transfers included extra. we will not have rep only have 24 hr phone number for rep.Maybe worth a phone call as theymaydo summer.

Essex
5. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Booked the Jungle Aqua for 26th July last weekend. Went to TC and was informed that Thomson (First Choice) have bought the contract for this hotel and therefore had to remove it from their brochures. However, they can still sell the holiday and matched the FC price for us on pushing them. They did try to get us to do one of their hotels but we had made our mind up with wanting the Jungle though. Hope that helps.

We can't wait to go even went out today and bought holiday bits and my daughter asked if it was too early to start packing her case!! x

Devon
6. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Thanks Snowy, I will try them again then!

Bydgoszcz...
7. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

Witam

Jestem Waldemar z Bydgoszczy z Polski

Byłem w JUNGLE AQUA PARK juz trzy razy, było super. Ostatnio pojechałem z żoną 28.12.2012.do 11.01.2013 było naprawdę wspaniale. wszystkim go polecam

pozdrawiam Waldemar FRANZ

bilwaldi@wp.pl

8. Re: Thomas Cook - Jungle Aqua Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 16, 2014