We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Royale, Soma Bay

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
reviews: 2
Palm Royale, Soma Bay

Hi there,

I'm taking my young family to the Palm Royale at the end of January. We have reserved a Family Room as my children are 3 and under 1. We want them to be slightly apart from us for sleeping so that we can still enjoy our evening without risk of waking them.

However Walid has kindly offered us a Junior Suite as it has a sunny balcony. It looks like the suite only has a sofa bed (which my three year old would use) and my 9 month old would be in a cot.

Is anyone able to tell me which room would suit us best? Are the sofa beds comfortable? Is there ample room for a cot? The photos just don't give much away!

Thank you in advance!

Bedford, United...
1. Re: Palm Royale, Soma Bay

Hi there

I am just off to Palm Royale with family too and found your question on the net after having the same upgrade offer from Waled. Just wondered how you found Palm Royale and wondered if you upgraded and how much it cost?

Many Thanks

CM

2. Re: Palm Royale, Soma Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 19, 2014