We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dewsbury, United...
reviews: 3
room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

hi all, ive booked to go to iberotel aquamarine in november this year and i was just wondering if anyone knew how much it costs to upgrade to a swim up room once you actually arrive and if they allow couples(not familys) to do this? ive only seen the swim up rooms advertised as family swim up rooms. and advice would be great. Thanx :)

Dewsbury, United...
1. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

anyone???

2. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

We are looking at pre booking a swim up room for our honeymoon... It's allowing us to book it however there is a heavy supplement but we felt as it was our honeymoon... Why not??? We went to hurghada last nov (not this hotel mind) and it was fairly quiet so I can't see why they would say no.

For 2 weeks the pre pay sup in sept was about £500 I think

Dewsbury, United...
3. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

im guna email the hotel and see if i can blag one for free ;o)

4. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

Have you managed to fond any photos of these rooms??? I'm really struggling to find any!

Dewsbury, United...
5. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

ive seen some photos of the inside of the rooms but not of the pool area. i think they are hard to find because its a new hotel. ill let you know if i d find any though x

Derry, United...
reviews: 20
6. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

Kez I will hunt you some out and post you a link to them all the best

Paddy

7. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

That's fantastic!!!! Thank you!!! If you want my email address that maybe easier. We decided to bite the bullet and book one of these rooms so I just hope they are nice!

Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 2
8. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

We have a swim up room booked for next week and still haven't found any pictures. Do you have any?

Leicester, United...
reviews: 4
9. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

I have a really good picture of a swim up room but unable to post it on here! If you send me a private message with your email I will send it to you! x

Essex, UK
reviews: 2
10. Re: room upgrade at iberotel aquamarine

hi. hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread....

just wanted to clarify something. what is the lay out of the swim up room? and are there all ground floor (sorry if that's a stupid question lol). i'm just wondering if a ground floor swim up room would have some kind of rail/gate across the terrace to stop small children escaping :-) i have two little ones - aged 4 and 1 - and was thinking i'd be better off on 1st floor with balcony as all the photos i've seen of ground floor have open terraces.... and that would mean i couldn't leave the door open without watching the kids all the time and make sure they're not wondering off.... any info you can provide would be much appreciated. thank you , fran