We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
reviews: 23
What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

Anyone know anything about this new(?) Hotel and how come it's rated as no. 2 in El Gouna when there isn't even one review? I'm mystified, and it makes a nonsense of everyone's efforts to post a genuine opinion of their stay in their hotel of choice. Infuriating for existing hotel owners too I would imagine!

Can anyone throw any light on the subject please?

Cheers ❤️

Luxembourg
reviews: 30
1. Re: What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

What now, you are not subscribing to the - El Gouna Newsletter - ? It's the former Club Med !

Durham, United...
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 57
2. Re: What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

It used to be Club Med ... But I have no idea where that was in the ratings

Chester, United...
reviews: 23
3. Re: What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

Ah, ha - so that's it! Come to think of it, I haven't received the El Gouna newsletter of late - I'll renew my subscription pronto - so hate to be out of the loop!

Still don't think its fair though for it to be positioned at No 2 in the ratings. This should surely be earned by the new management, not simply 'adopted' from a previous regime, in my humble opinion of course!

Thanks for the info though. I'll pipe down - for now!

Cheers ❤️

4. Re: What's Club Paradisio doing at no 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna