We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

movenpick hotel (irons)

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
movenpick hotel (irons)

Hi, is there any chance of an iron and ironing board at movenpick?. Sad question, but means more space in suitcase :0) Thanks

Newbury, United...
reviews: 72
1. Re: movenpick hotel (irons)

Hi, not in the room but I think you can request one from guest relations, there may be a charge not sure as ironing definitely isn't on my holiday list ;-)

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 83
2. Re: movenpick hotel (irons)

I've never needed an iron at the Movenpick - it sounds strange but as the wardrobes are in the bathroom area just hang everything up when you get there and the creases drop out because of the moisture in the bathroom. But if it doesn't work then I'm sure guest relations would be happy to supply an iron and ironing board :-)

El Gouna, Egypt
3. Re: movenpick hotel (irons)

Hi,

This is Gareth at Emperor Divers.

Irons and ironing boards are available, free of charge upon request, from Housekeeping.

Hope this helps and that you have a wonderful holiday.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

reviews: 4
4. Re: movenpick hotel (irons)

thanks for info. dont like ironing, but you havent seen how I pack lolol

5. Re: movenpick hotel (irons)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna