We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just booked TCOV for March

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eastcote
reviews: 70
just booked TCOV for March

Hi all my friend and I have just booked TCOV for march 15th - having read the reviews and advice on TA , thankyou all !

Just wondered if anyone has any tips or advice for us ? We have already emailed the hotel for. A Renovated room with a balcony in the Main building but is there something that we should do and not miss whilst in El Gouna ? Love the idea of the dine around options.

Any suggestions will be very welcome inclusion what we should and should not bring as luggage allowance is always tight for me on holiday :))

Thankyou in advance

Best regards Helen

Chesterfield...
reviews: 4
1. Re: just booked TCOV for March

26th March for me in TCOV cant wait

Hurghada, Egypt
reviews: 16
2. Re: just booked TCOV for March

I cant comment on the hotel as I've not stayed there but I know a lot of the staff and they are fantastic .

Once you are family you stay family ;-). I hope you have a great time there .

Regards

David

wales
reviews: 3
3. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Hi, you will have an amazing time in this hotel. We have visited 10 times and just wish we had the 11th booked, but sadly some travel,agents have just hiked their prices a little too much, so will wait for the bargains again??? You have an excellent pharmacy in el gouna, and lots of medicines for the usual holiday upsets must be bought there, at greatly reduced prices. This will save some space in the luggage. Very casual approach to dressing , just perhaps a pashmina in case of cardigan in case of a slightly chillier evening but remember it will be cold on you arrival in the uk!

Eastcote
4. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Thanks very much ,

Regards Helen

Rotherham, United...
reviews: 38
5. Re: just booked TCOV for March

19th March for 10 days for us, cant wait.

Reading, UK
6. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Here now, arrived today will let you know next week, so far - brilliant!

Eastcote
7. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Hi Janeonhoks , how's the weather ? Especially want to know about the evening as don't know what to pack ? Have a great time

Helen :))

Reading, UK
8. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Here now, arrived today will let you know next week, so far - brilliant!

It's been cloudy all day today, but still warm. Chilly in the evening and I wish I'd packed more jumpers, but they say its going to get warmer!

manchester
reviews: 4
9. Re: just booked TCOV for March

March 22 - 1 week.

Been a few times late March to TCOV always been great weather & shirtsleeves at night.

Reading, UK
10. Re: just booked TCOV for March

Nice anchor today, and thankfully the wind has dropped. Still need that cardi at night though!

Get answers to your questions about El Gouna