We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hurghada, Egypt
Alcohol

Hello, i am looking for a hotel in Gouna (Red Sea - Egypt) which does not serve/offer an alcoholic

ondarun
1. Re: Alcohol

Hotels by their nature which attracts from all over World offers alcohol drink related products, simple, just stay out of the bars, dont frequent the discos and clubs or restuarants unless you can say ' no ' I dont wish to drink ,

otherise, just enjoy your hols and leave any religious or cultural problems behind, no one will force you to indulge......

Andy

fomer Boxers Bar owner and alcoholic maestro !!!

Hurghada, Egypt
2. Re: Alcohol

Dear Andy

Many thanks for your swift reply

however, to clear things up; in order to have enjoyment does not mean that i can breach my religion roles and orders which I respect them very much.

I am a Mosulm, and can't stay in a place which serve alcholon unless I am in a business trip or something which i have no choice with.

Anyway, yesterday i was be able to rent a Villa with a private pool in El Gouna

thanks again :)

ondarun
3. Re: Alcohol

Hi M,

thank you for the explanation, glad to hear you've managed to

sort your accomodation out, enjoy your hols..

regards

Andy

Isle of Wight
reviews: 24
4. Re: Alcohol

The three corners rihana offers an all-inclusive option without alcohol, you get a red wristband instead of a white or blue one so the Barmen will not serve you alcohol.

Hope that helps

5. Re: Alcohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna