We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dine around at TCOV

Which El Gouna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MANCHESTER
reviews: 22
Dine around at TCOV

Hi,we are staying at TCOV on 25th January,have booked all inclusive with T.C.Read a few reviews on here which refer to the Dine around scheme,is this an extra or is it included in the AI. Thanks.

Nottingham, United...
1. Re: Dine around at TCOV

There are full details of the dine around scheme,and much more, at

www.elgouna.com

George.

MANCHESTER
2. Re: Dine around at TCOV

Excellent site thank you.

Southport, United...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Dine around at TCOV

The TCOV and The Rihana tend to promote their own dine around at Chez Pascal (Belgian Cuisine) and Dolce Vita (Italian) which are in both hotels.

If you want to use the Dine Around as mentioned in the above link then you go to the TCOV customer relations before 12 noon on the day you want to visit and they will book it for you. (From our experience you have to be a bit persistent with them as they will try and push you towards their own).

They will give you a voucher for a credit of so many Egyptian Pounds which you hand to your chosen restaurant on arrival.

You will have to pay any amount over the voucher for food and any drinks.

If you have drinks at Chez Pascal or Dolce Vita they will try and sell you bottles of wine but if you stick to what you normally drink on the AI then there will be no charge.

Enjoy

MANCHESTER
4. Re: Dine around at TCOV

Thanks for the reply,getting close to our departure date,hope we can get off the runway.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 85
5. Re: Dine around at TCOV

If you are going to take advantage of the Dinearound I would suggest La Rotisserie at the Steigenberger - lovely food and service and a great view over El Gouna if you ask to go to the top of the tower :-)

Edited: 3:00 pm, January 20, 2013
Chester, United...
reviews: 20
6. Re: Dine around at TCOV

Hi JLMH

Haven't made it yet, but this is definitely on my list for my next visit!

Cheers♥

Machynlleth, United...
reviews: 7
7. Re: Dine around at TCOV

We got told it was closed when we were there last Sept/Oct. Hopefully will get to try it this September!! (We went up the tower on our Segway trip, the restaurant certainly didnt look like it was in use)

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
reviews: 85
8. Re: Dine around at TCOV

That's a shame! I must admit we didn't go there on either of our visits to El Gouna last year. There are so many lovely restaurants that we like, we just don't have enough days to visit them all. I hope it hasn't closed, food was always excellent.

calisle
reviews: 7
9. Re: Dine around at TCOV

try the captains inn get a good meal there

North Wales
reviews: 12
10. Re: Dine around at TCOV

I can confirm.....That last week on one of my many segway trips the Le Rotisserie restaurant was open. Tables beautifully laid...fresh flowers, a superb location for a special meal.

Marcus

Get answers to your questions about El Gouna